“It’s such happiness when good people get together.”-JANE AUSTEN
JOIN CY-FAIR WOMEN’S NETWORK
CyFair Women’s Network is for you if:
- You are a businesswoman looking to grow your network of professional contacts.
- You have professional and/ or interpersonal skills you are looking to develop.
- You enjoy being part of an organization active in the Cy-Fair community.
- You would like to volunteer but don’t have the time to commit to one organization full time.
- You’re looking to join a group of like-minded women who empower one another.
As a prospective member of CFWN, I understand the following:
- If this application is accepted, I must pay the organization’s ANNUAL dues before membership will become effective.
- Membership in the organization is open to owners, partners, principals or associates who live or work in the Cy-Fair area, as defined by the Cy-Fair Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership is non-competitive.
- Membership is restricted to one business or profession per person.
A guest must attend two (2) consecutive meetings according to CFWN By-Laws in order to become eligible for membership.
Membership dues are due after a guest attends two (2) times and is accepted for membership by the board. Members pay for their own lunch.
New Member Dues are $140. This breaks down to: $25 per quarter plus $40 application fee – due all at once. Fee includes CFWN name badge. Membership renewal is $125. Change of Category fee (as of 10.03.18) will be $25 per change.